- Basic Characteristics
- Forming Fabrics
- Dryer Fabrics
- Stainless steel dryer wire mesh
- Process belts and belts
- Technical wire cloths
- Wood industry wire cloths
- Filtration cloths
- Woven wire cloth or wire mesh manufacturing per customer request, adapted to each machine and application:
- Types: single-layer, 1,5-layer, double layer, 2,5-layer, 3-layer SSB
- Weaving : 2 – 24 shafts
- Material: PES, PA, CFM 300-700
- Single-layer 3- shafts
- Single-layer 5- shafts
Basic characteristics of forming fabrics:
- - Thermo-stable with woven non-marked seam and finished edges. Materials used to produce screens (fabrics) are mono-filament: polyester and polyamide
with advanced mechanical and physical characteristics.
- - Performance stability, heavy wear resistance.
- - balanced structure with a high level of retention,
- - resistance to stains,
- - for the smooth and flat paper side,
- - Reliable performance in all exploitation conditions. Permeability per request: CFM 300 – 700
- For all types of machines, fast and slow cycle machines,
- Application positions; twilled positions and all other dryer groups, custom made construction, permeability Cfm 70 to 600, construction per customer request.
- Types of fabrics
Basic characteristics of woven Dryer Fabrics:
- - thermo-stable with unmarked seam and finished edges
- - good stability and reliable performance.
- - balanced screen (fabric) structure and large contact surface,
- - stain and wear resistance
- - smooth and even surface of the profiled mono-filament
- - good aerodynamic features with high speed performance
- - good performance under high temperatures
Dryer Fabrics seams
- Seams made with inter-woven spirals. The seams are non-marked, mechanically reliable and adapted for easy installation. The spiral fabric seams form an integral part of the fabric and are equipped with fixators for easy and quick installation.
- Material: polyester, PPS and other hydrolytic steady materials per request
- Stability: performance under temperatures up to 160°C and special materials for performance up to 200°C.
Vacuum formers and cylinder covers Bottom screens (covers) N°:2 - 7 /cm , Top screens (covers) N°:12 - 28 /cm
Manufactured from stainless steel, phosphorus-bronze, brass and synthetic materials selected according to applications.
Screens (covers) with diagonal seams for V/F; forming and underlayers
- - Diagonal wire cloth for various applications, such as cylinders
- - synthetic thermo-shrinking screens (covers) for cylinders
- - Synthetic screens (covers) for filters and coagulators- single layer, double layer. Material: polyester, kynar, PPS, polypropylene, polyamide,
saran and customer request Applications: for filters and coagulants in the production of pulp, paper etc
4. Technical wire cloths or wire mesh
- Wire cloth is made with square or rectangular openings ranging from 0,040 to 4 mm.
- Weaving: double-filament, three-filament and four-filament as well as "blind weaving" screens.
- Used for filtration, purification, sieving, calibration, draining, forming, drying, transport, protection etc.
- Synthetic material screens are made from polyester, polyamide and customer request materials.